Maadaniyah has an ambitious growth strategy for the coming years focusing on expanding its business size, strengthen its leading position in the regional market as well as to diversify into more profitable sectors through acquisitions, strategic alliances, partnerships, JVs, etc.
Our strategy in the coming five years focuses on the following key objectives:
- Sustainable growth in terms of sales, profit and human resources.
- Achieve cost and market leadership.
- Be consistent in all areas of operation while keeping our eyes on our vision.
- Invest In Know-How Based And Value-Added Industries.
- Diversify into more profitable sectors.
- Expand the business activities vertically and horizontally.
In our strategy we have set three priorities as follows:
- PRIORITY 1: To maximize the benefits of our existing investments in terms of further developments in our product range, market share, new market, and cost effectiveness.
- PRIORITY 2: To invest in additional capacity in existing products to meet anticipated future market growth.
- PRIORITY 3: Expand horizontally in new products within our business sectors, Backward integrations, Invest in overseas facilities within our sectors & Diversify in new business sectors locally and globally.